Mathison Family

Mathison Family

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Emporia Tumbling Meet



The Civic Center in Emporia. Great place to have a meet.

Jill had another meet this weekend, We had a 4 hour drive to Kansas, through Topeka and then south to Emporia. It was a nice drive, no bad weather, and lots of fun conversation. Jill scored 8.7 on tumbling and got 5th place, 9.2 on double mini, and got 2nd place and 7.5 on trampoline and got 3rd place. She did a great job this weekend, improving on every event from last week. Her next big meet in in DesMoins Iowa on May 2nd. We stopped on the way back in Topeka for dinner and met Dedra at the Barnes and Noble. She looks great of course, and it was nice to catch up and chat. I miss seeing her everyday. I should have taken a picture :) Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS JILL!! I'd love to see you in action some time. And even though you look so much like your daddy, I bet you are the cutest little girl out there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs. Scribner. I will tell you next time I have a meet and you can come.

    ReplyDelete